CARIS is looking for a well-organised individual who is used to providing a high quality advice and advocacy service to join our team. Applicants must have significant experience of working with clients with complex needs.
OUTREACH ADVICE WORKER
28 hour post (4 days per week)
NJC scale 24: £30,648 pro rata (includes OLW £1,976)
Purpose of the role: To provide wide-ranging general advice, support and advocacy to homeless families.
The ideal person will have:
- Excellent working knowledge of housing law, welfare benefits, migrant rights.
- Excellent communication and representation skills
- Experience of managing contracts and quality standards
- Experience of monitoring and service development
- Ability to speak a community language is desirable
You must be highly motivated and committed to providing a first class service and be able to organise your own workload to deliver advice and support to the highest standards.
For more information and to apply, please contact us for an application pack.
The closing date for this post is 5pm Monday 26 July 2021.
This post is subject to a DBS Check.