CARIS is looking for a team member with experience of working in a multi-cultural setting and who could be considered a self-starter.
FAMILY SUPPORT WORKER
18-hour post (3 days per week) possibility of increasing hours
NJC scale point 25: £36,118 pro rata (includes OLW £2,173)
Purpose of the role: To promote, and work to improve, health and education outcomes for children and families, providing them with direct emotional and practical support.
Applicants must have significant experience of working with clients with complex needs.
The ideal person will have:
- Recognised qualification in Social Care or Early Years Education or approved equivalent (e.g. NNEB, NVQ 3)
- Experience working with children and families
- Experience of group work with families and other professionals
- Experience of monitoring and service development t
- Ability to speak a community language is desirable
You must be highly motivated and committed to providing a first-class service and be able to organise your own workload to support families to the highest standards.
The closing date for this post is: 12 noon Friday 15th December 2023.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Check.